Production has begun on a new reality series to showcase real lesbian relationships deep in the heart of Texas.
AUSTIN/DALLAS, TX (March 30, 2011)
– LezBeProud partners want to take this opportunity to announce the launch of their website LezBeProud.com and upcoming reality series, LezBeProud.
The website went live on Sunday, March 26, 2011 and already has many followers on Facebook and Twitter. The website and upcoming series will showcase the day to day lives of two Texas couples as they experience real life and overcome the obstacles that they encounter along the way.
One couple, Debbie and Dawn, will share the story of finding love and their challenging path to the altar; and the second couple, Kristi and Lauren, will share the trials and tribulations of finding the “perfect one” and maintaining a positive relationship. Follow these couples, otherwise known as “the Ladies,” as they share their experiences within the Texas Bible Belt.
The LezBeProud slogan—Love. Life. Reality, provides a preview of what the series has to offer. The series will provide background information on each of the four ladies and present a view into the real world of lesbian couples who are juggling professional careers, families and a lifestyle that is criticized by many.
Each of the stories represented within the series offers a platform of real life experiences that will offer new insight and exposure to the struggles associated with the lesbian lifestyle.
When asked about the project, Debbie Forth stated,
“We designed this project to provide a different view of our lifestyle and to give other couples hope that society can accept their love. There are a variety of reality shows that highlight the many differences that exist in heterosexual relationships, but there simply aren’t any that show what lesbian couples endure to stay together. This is not a scripted show; this is our life.”
Step inside the world of “the Ladies,” see a true representation of Texas Lesbian lifestyle, break away from the traditional stereotype and share their journeys. The founding partners hope that this reality series will grow the level of awareness and acceptance.
You are invited to Sizzle with the Ladies! Please visit the LezBeProud website or join in the LezBeProud Official Dallas Premiere. The Premiere will be held at Sue Ellen’s on Throckmorton beginning at 9 p.m. on April 15, 2011. Join in the fun andshow your support by participating in the launch of the series and live filming of the event.
- Memphis Gay and Lesbian Community Center Robbed Over Weekend Director Will Batts arrived to work Monday morning to find that...
- Gay Family Values On YouTube Lately I have heard many frustrations from some of my...
- The Silent Relationship Killer (Part One) A close friend of mine recently sent me an email....
- Columbus Ohio to Host Gay Film Festival March 26th through April 1st the Drexel theater here in...
- Gay Couples Refused Service At Restaurant, What Would You Do? ABC has brought back their show called What Would You...